Purchase Drugs at Low Prices Through… Mail Service!
Now you can save even more when you order your prescription by mail. The Mail Service program lets you save an average of 50% on a 90-day supply of select medications when you order through CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy and enjoy FREE standard shipping and handling.
1. Ask your doctor to write a prescription for a 90-day supply, with as many as three refills.
2. Complete the Mail Service Order Form.
3. Mail your order form, along with your prescription and payment to:
CAREMARK SAT STD
PO BOX 659541
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78265-9541
4. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discovery or American Express. You can also pay by check or money order. Do not send cash.
5. Allow 10 – 14 days for delivery of your medications from the day you mail your order. Standard shipping is free. Overnight or second day shipping is available at an additional charge. Expedited shipping only affects shipping time, not processing time of your order. On average with expedited shipping, you will receive your medication within 7-12 days from the day you mail your order.
Each time you fill a prescription using your prescription discount card, we check your Caremark personal drug profile (including drugs filled at local participating pharmacies) for possible drug interactions and other safety concerns. Vital information is included with every order to ensure proper use of each drug. In addition, a pharmacist is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any questions. Simply call the toll free number listed on your prescription label.
You can request prescription refills 24 hours a day by calling the toll-free number on your prescription label or logging on to www.Caremark.com. All you need is your prescription number and credit card number. It is that easy!
Note: This is a discount program and not an insurance plan. Mail Service Discounts are available only at CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy. CVS Caremark may obtain manufacturer rebates on your prescription drugs. These rebates maybe retained by CVS Caremark to enable us to offer you low prices on medications through the Mail Service program.